EPSRC grant EP/D048249/1 was held at the University of Leeds from Feb 1st 2006-Jan 31st
2009. I give some details of this below.
Principal investigator, Professor J K Truss
Co-investigator, Professor H D Macpherson
Dr Robert Gray, Feb 1st 2006-Jan 31st 2008,
Dr Daniela Amato, Feb 1st 2008-Jan 31st 2009.
Visitors on the grant
Professor Manfred Droste, University of Leipzig,
Professor Cheryl Praeger, University of Western Australia
2-day meeting held on Aug 2nd, 3rd 2007
- Susana Torrezao de Sousa and J. K. Truss, Countable homogeneous coloured
Dissertationes Mathematicae 455 (2008) (48 pages).
- Robert Gray and John K Truss,
Construction of some countable one-arc transitive bipartite graphs.
Discrete Mathematics, 308 (2008), 6392-6405.
- M. Droste, Robert Gray and J. K. Truss,
Construction of some uncountable 2-arc transitive bipartite graphs.
Order 25 (2008), 349-357.
- R. Gray, k-CS-transitive infinite graphs,
Journal of Combinatorial Theory Series B, 99 (2009),
- G. Campero-Arena and J. K. Truss,
1-transitive cyclic orderings, Journal of Combinatorial Theory,
Series A 116 (2009), 581-594.
- R. Gray and J. K. Truss, Cycle-free partial orders and ends of graphs,
Mathematical Proceeedings of the Cambridge Philosophical
Society, 146 (2009), 535-550.
- Manfred Droste and J. K. Truss, The uncountable cofinality of
automorphism groups of linear and partial orders, Algebra
Universalis 62 (2009), 75-90.
- R. Gray and H D Macpherson, Countable connected-homogeneous graphs,
Journal of Combinatorial Theory B, 100 (2010), 97-118.
- J. K. Truss, On the automorphism group of the countable dense circular
order, Fundamenta Mathematicae 204 (2009), 97-111.
- Daniela Amato and John Truss, Some constructions of highly arc-transitive
digraphs, Combinatorica 31 (2011), 257-283.
- Daniela Amato and John K Truss, Crown-free highly arc-transitive
digraphs, Forum Mathematicum 24 (2012), 161-175.
- R. Gray and R. Moller, Locally-finite connected-homogeneous digraphs,
Discrete Mathematics 311 (2011), 1497-1517.
- Daniela Amato, Descendants in infinite primitive highly arc-transitive
digraphs, Discrete Mathematics 310 (2010), 2021-2036.
- Daniela Amato and Dugald Macpherson, Metrically homogeneous graphs,
- R. Gray and J. K. Truss, Countable locally 2-arc-transitive bipartite
- R. Gray, H. D. Macpherson, Cheryl Praeger and G. Royle,
Classification of the
finite set-transitive directed graphs, to appear in the Journal of
Combinatorial Theory B.
- Daniela Amato and John K Truss, Descendant-homogeneous digraphs,
Journal of Combinatorial Theory A 118 (2011), 403-424.
- Daniela Amato, David M Evans, and John K Truss,Classification of some
countable descendant-homogeneous digraphs, Discrete Mathematics 312 (2012),