Ice patterns at Ilkey Moor
Conferences / workshops (past and future):
- XVIIIth Oporto Meeting on Geometry, Topology and Physics (July 8-12, 2009) at the Oporto
Main Theme: Symplectic and Poisson Geometry
- Higher Gauge Theory, TQFT and Quantum Gravity, Lisbon, 10-13 February, 2011 (Workshop), 7-13
February, 2011 (School)
- Recent Advances in Topological Quantum Field Theory (TQFT-2012) A one-week workshop on Topological
Quantum Field Theory and Quantum Gravity, to be held at the University of Lisbon on September 10–14, 2012.
Modelling Topological Phases of Matter
(TQFT, HQFT, premodular and higher categories, Yetter-Drinfeld and crossed modules in disguise). Leeds 5-8 July 2016.
- Higher Structures Lisbon (deformation theory, operads, higher categories developments & applications), 24-27 July 2017.
-Workshop on Higher Gauge Theory: Where should we look for higher gauge matter?
University of Leeds 28th February - 2nd March 2018.
- (Leaps through) Loops in Leeds: Motion groups and related topics School of Mathematics, University of Leeds, 1 - 4 July 2019
-Topological Quantum Field Theory thematic sessions: 2020. (Online), July 2020.