You can travel to Leeds via the following airports:
- Leeds Bradford Airport, then travel by taxi or bus
- Manchester Airport, then travel by train or coach.
- London Airports, then travel by train or coach. (NB: London is around 320km away from Leeds. The fastest train takes about two hours to arrive to Leeds from London Kings Cross)
From Leeds-Bradford Airport , you can either take a taxi or catch the Flying Tiger bus 757 to City Square/Leeds Train station. From Manchester Airport, there are direct trains to Leeds approximately every half hour; the journey is about an hour and a quarter. See National Rail Enquiries for more details.More information and useful tips for your arrival can be found here.
We have pre-booked a limited number of single rooms at the Ibis Leeds Centre Hotel for the nights of April 8-11.
To arrive to the hotel from Leeds Train Station there are several options:
- Taxi: This will take about 10 minutes and will cost approximately 5 pounds (NB: Uber also operates in Leeds)
- On foot: this should take about 12 minutes to the IBIS hotel. See route here.
To get to the School of Maths from the IBIS hotel, you can walk for about 17 minutes. Here are some directions.