A workshop on the model theory of finite and pseudofinite structures will be held at the University of Leeds, (UK), on April 9-11, 2018. Some of the themes that will be touched on during the workshop are:
- Asymptotic classes of finite structures, measurable structures, and generalisations;
- Connections to homogeneous structures;
- Finite and infinite permutation groups;
- Pseudofinite groups and pseudofinite fields;
- zero-one laws.
- Zoé Chatzidakis (École Normale Supérieure)
- Artem Chernikov (UCLA)
- Gabriel Conant (University of Notre Dame)
- Isaac Goldbring (UC-Irvine)
- Aleksander Ivanov (Wroclaw University)
- Vera Koponen (Uppsala University)
- Daniel Palacín (Hebrew University)
- Katrin Tent (University of Munster)
- Ivan Tomašić (Queen Mary College)
This workshop is supported by the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the grant agreement No 656422.