My most recent papers are:
- A case of mu-synthesis as a quadratic semidefinite program, December 2012, joint with Jim Agler
and Z. A. Lykova.
- Correction to `A Schwarz Lemma for a domain related to mu-synthesis',
February 2013, joint with A. Abouhajar and M. C. White.
- Extremal holomorphic maps and the symmetrised bidisc, October 2011, joint with Jim Agler and Z. A. Lykova.
- Boundary behavior of analytic functions of two variables via
generalized models, March 2012,
joint with Jim Agler and Ryan Tully-Doyle;
- Nevanlinna representations in several variables, March 2012, joint with Jim Agler and Ryan Tully-Doyle;
- On the representation of holomorphic functions on polyhedra,
November 2011, joint with Jim Agler and John McCarthy;
- Some analysable instances of mu-synthesis, March 2011;
- The boundary Caratheodory-Fejer problem, November 2010,
joint with Jim Agler and Z. A. Lykova;
- Operator monotone functions and L÷wner functions of several variables,
September 2010, joint with J. Agler and J. E. McCarthy;
Pseudo-Taylor expansions and the Caratheodory-Fejer problem, January 2011, joint with Jim Agler and
Z. A. Lykova.
for abstracts and bibliographic details
of recent publications (1999-present).
Preprints of papers which have not yet appeared are on the eprint archive.
Here is my full publication list as a pdf file.