Mirror Symmetry and Cluster Algebras
Workshop, University of Leeds, Wednesday September 11 - Friday September 13, 2013
- A workshop on Mirror Symmetry and Cluster Algebras will be held on Wednesday 11 - Friday 13 September 2013 in the School of Mathematics at the University of Leeds. There are limited funds available to subsidise expenses for UK PhD students.
- Confirmed speakers:
- Karin Baur
- Raf Bocklandt
- Alessandro Chiodo
- Tom Coates
- Joseph Grant
- Alastair King
- Yankı Lekili
- Travis Mandel
- Clelia Pech
- Konstanze Rietsch
- Helge Ruddat
- Ed Segal
Here is some
information on getting to the School of Mathematics at Leeds.
- Funding is provided by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC).
Organisers: Joseph Grant, Robert Marsh, Alison Parker, Konstanze Rietsch.
To be held at Sous le Nez on Thursday 12 September at 6.30pm (Menu du Soir).
Speakers' accommodation will be booked by the organisers.
Otherwise, suggested hotels are given below.
- Radisson Blu (Mention that you are a University of Leeds visitor to get preferential rate of 85 GBP per night).
- Storm Jameson Court - new University accommodation on campus, very convenient.
- Premier Inn, Leeds Arena
- Hotel IBIS Leeds Centre
- More options
Registration: Deadline Friday 9 August 2013
To register, please send an email to email@example.com by Friday 9 August, stating:
- Arrival and departure dates.
- If you would like to sign up for the conference meal.
- Any dietary requirements (eg vegetarian).
- UK PhD students: whether you are requesting expenses for accommodation/travel (please give a rough idea of travel costs).
Registration fee: there will now be no registration fee.
Cost of workshop meal: 28.50 pounds.
Please pay at registration on arrival: cash or UK cheque (preferred, if
possible) payable to "University of Leeds".
Receipts will be available.