- Local Topology of Images of Finite Complex Analytic Maps Topology, Vol 36, (1997), 1077-1121.
- Global Topology of Images of Finite Complex Analytic Maps Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, (1997), 122, 491-501.
- Image Multiple Point Spaces and Rectified Homotopical Depth Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 126, (1998), 323-331. Abstract
- On the Singularities of Folding Maps and Augmentations Mathematica Scandinavica, (1998), 82, 191-206.
- Images of Finite Maps with One-Dimensional Double Point Set Topology and Its Applications, (1999), 91(3), 197-219.
- An Introduction to the Image Computing Spectral Sequence In Singularity Theory, ed. J.W. Bruce and D.M.Q. Mond, LMS Lecture note series 263, CUP, (1999), 305-324.
- On the Classification and Geometry of Corank 1 Map-Germs from Three-Space to Four-Space With N.P. Kirk. In Singularity Theory, ed. J.W. Bruce and D.M.Q. Mond, LMS Lecture note series 263, CUP, (1999), 325-351.
- Perverse Sheaves and Image Multiple Point Spaces Compositio Mathematica, (2000), 123, 117-130.
- Generalised Discriminant and Image Milnor Numbers Glasgow Mathematical Journal, (2001) 43, 165-175.
- A Note On Good Real Perturbations Of Singularities Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, 132 2002, 301-310. ps
- Bouquet and Join Theorems for Disentanglements Inventiones Mathematicae, 147 (2002), 471-485. dvi ps
- Black and white local invariants of mappings from surfaces into three-space Periodica Mathematica Hungarica, Vol 49(1), 2004, 49-72. pdf
- Extended Goryunov Invariants Preprint May 2000 dvi ps
- On the classification of real mono-germs of corank one and codimension one In Geometric Singularity Theory, eds Heisuke Hironaka, Stanislaw Janeczko, Stanislaw Lojasiewicz, Banach Center Publications, Vol 65, p77-84 (2004) ps
- Augmentations of singularities of smooth mappings International Journal of Mathematics, Vol 15(2), 2004, 111-124. ps
- Disentanglements of maps from 2n-space to 3n-space Pacific Journal of Mathematics Vol 217, no.1, 2005, 1-23. dvi ps
- On the classification of complex multi-germs of corank one and codimension one, Math. Scand. 96 (2005), no. 2, 203--223. ps
- On the topology of augmentations and concatenations of singularities, Manuscripta Mathematica, 117, 2005, no. 4, 383-405. ps
- On equisingularity of images of corank 1 maps pdf version Real and complex singularities, ed., Jean-Paul Brasselet and Maria Aparecida Soares Ruas, Trends Math., Birkh\"auser, Basel, 2007, 201-208.
- Singularities in generic one-parameter complex analytic families of maps Real and complex singularities, 35-49, Contemp. Math., 459, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2008. pdf The latest installment on classifying codimension 1 multi-germs. Updated from 2005.
- Disentanglements and Whitney Equisingularity dvi ps Houston Journal of Mathematics, 33 no. 3, 2007, 663-681. Applying the $\mu ^*$-sequence for disentanglements and applying it in an analogy with the Briancon-Speder-Teissier result.
- General Image Computing Spectral Sequence Singularity theory, ed., Denis Ch\'eniot, Nicolas Dutertre, Claudio Murolo, David Trotman and Anne Pichon, World Scientific Publishing, Hackensack, NJ, 2007, 651-675. ps
- Topology of Differentiable Mappings pdf Handbook of Global Analysis, Ed. D. Krupka and D. Saunders, Elsevier, 2008, 493-532.
- A Bose type formula for the internal medial axis of an embedded manifold with Martijn van Manen. Differential Geometry and its Applications 27 (2009), pp. 320-328. pdf This version contains changes to the notation so that the differences between the results and similar ones of Sedykh become obvious.
- Homotopy type of disentanglements of multi-germs Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, 147 issue 2 (2009), pp505-512. pdf The disentanglement of a mono-germ is homotopically a wedge of spheres. Here it is shown that the same is true for a large class of multi-germs (with n<p).
- Stratification of Unfoldings of Corank 1 Singularities Q. J. Math. 61 (2010), no. 4, 413-435. pdf Uses multiple point space invariants to ensure excellence of unfoldings.
- Equisingularity of families of hypersurfaces and applications to mappings Michigan Math. J. 60 (2011), 289-312. pdf Contains an equisingularity result that cuts the number of invariants "needed" and shows the importance of non-contractibility of complex links of strata. Updated from April 2007 to include justification of a step no one seemed to believe.
- Topological Triviality of Families of Singular Surfaces with R. Callejas-Bedregal and M. A. S. Ruas, Preprint Nov 2006 pdf
- Equisingularity and The Euler Characteristic of a Milnor Fibre Preprint July 2008. Submitted. pdf Finally! A general result on "μ*-sequence constant implies equisingularity".
- Vector fields liftable over corank 1 stable maps with Daniel Littlestone. Preprint May 2009. Submitted. pdf An explicit description of the vector fields liftable over corank 1 stable maps from n-space to (n+1)-space. See also my Valencia talk.
BooksSee my books page.
Recent Selected Talks
Valencia 2009: Vector fields liftable over stable maps
Aarhus 2009: Computing with stable corank 1 liftable vector fields from n-space to (n+1)-space
São Carlos 2010: Vector fields and classification