Participants can look forward to the following:
- Plenary talks by Paola D'Aquino (Caserta, Italy), Martin Hils (University of Paris 7) and Françoise Point (University of Mons/University of Paris 7).
- A short course by Dugald Macpherson (University of Leeds).
- 45-minute talks by PhD students and Post-Docs.
- A conference dinner at Hansas.
- A wine reception along with the poster session and live music.
- An award for the Best Talk by a PhD Student.
For further details, please see the Timetable
and the Abstracts