Yorkshire and Durham Geometry Day
Friday 2 May 2008
- 10.30 - Coffee outside Mathematics common room, level 9
- 11.00 - Martin Speight (Leeds)
Stability of critical points of a symplectic Dirichlet energy
- 13.15 - Alexei Kovalev (Cambridge)
Coassociative submanifolds with boundary
- 14.30 - Dmitri Alekseevsky (Edinburgh)
Para-Kaehler Geometry and
Classification of Homogeneous Para-Kaehler Einstein Manifolds
- 15.30 - Tea outside Mathematics common room, level 9
- 16.00 - Ian McIntosh (York)
Toda equations and minimal Lagrangian tori
All interested are welcome to attend.
All lectures in the MALL, level 8, School of Mathematics.
Dinner will be organized at a local restaurant.
Yorkshire and Durham Geometry Days are
supported by a Scheme 3 grant from the London Mathematical Society.
More information on the series is available at:
[ University of Leeds ]
[ School of Maths. ]
[ Pure Maths ]
This page is maintained by