University of Leeds
Workshop on Integrable Systems
12/13th May, 2006
This is one of 4 meetings, jointly organised by the Universities of
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Heriot-Watt, Leeds, and Loughborough on Classical
and Quantum Integrability
These are partially funded by the
London Mathematical Society ,
so there will be some support available to enable research students
and post-docs to attend these meetings.
Abstracts (when available) are hyperlinked to the speakers below.
Friday, 12th May, 2006
Lectures will take place in LT13 of the Roger Stevens
Building, adjacent to Mathematics.
Harry Braden (Edinburgh)
- Monopoles and an identity of Ramanujan
Martin Speight (Leeds)
- Geometric variational calculus for the Faddeev-Hopf model
- 4.00pm: TEA (Level 9, School of Mathematics)
Maciej Nieszporski (Leeds)
- Moutard-Darboux transformations for discretizations of 2D
second order differential equations
This session will finish at about 5.30pm
Saturday, 13th. May, 2006
Lectures will take place in Room J (Mathematics 8.21f).
Vassilios G. Papageorgiou (Patras)
- Yang-Baxter maps and integrable difference equations
Clare Dunning (Kent)
- Integrable Atomic-molecular Hamiltonians and PT-symmetric
- 11.30am: COFFEE (Level 9, School of Mathematics)
Jenya Ferapontov (Loughborough)
- On integrability of hydrodynamic chains: the Haantjes tensor
Chris Field (Leeds)
- Time-sliced path integrals with stationary states
The meeting will finish at about 1.30pm
Contact Allan Fordy (email:
email@example.com ) for further details, hotel bookings, etc.
<< Move to
Where to Find Us
Page created by
Last updated 27th April, 2006.