University of Leeds
Workshop on Integrable Systems
6/7 March, 1998
Friday, 6th March, 1998
Lectures will take place in the Roger Stevens Building, adjacent to
Mathematics. The first two will be in Lecture Theatre 16 (LT16).
We move to Lecture Theatre 8 (LT8) after TEA.
- 2.00pm: E.K. Sklyanin (SPB and Leeds)
- Bäcklund transformation for symmetric Neumann system
- 2.45pm: O.A.Chalykh (Loughborough and Moscow)
- Darboux transformation in many dimensions
- 3.30pm: TEA (Level 9, School of Mathematics)
- 4.00pm O. Ragnisco (Rome III)
- Various integrable discrete systems related with the Toda lattice
- 4.45pm: G. Tondo (Trieste and Leeds)
- On an integrable system both Bi-Hamiltonian and
Saturday, 7th. March, 1998
Lectures will take place in Room J (Mathematics 8.21f).
- 9.30am: O.I. Mokhov (Moscow and Leeds)
- Equations of associativity and compatible Poisson brackets of
- 10.15am: I.A. Strachan (Hull)
- Degenerate Hydrodynamic Hamiltonians
- 11.00am: COFFEE (Level 9, School of Mathematics)
- 11.30am: V.V Sokolov (Moscow)
- Classification of nonabelian integrable PDE's
- 12.15pm: T. Wolf (QMW)
- Three methods to compute conservation laws compared
Contact Allan Fordy (email: email@example.com ) for a TEX file of the programme and further details.
<< Move to
Page created by firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 27th. January, 1998.