UK Nonlinear News,
Half Day Meeting on Time Series
Jointly Organised by UMIST and CNLS,Leeds
UMIST, Wednesday 23rd October 1996
Lectures to take place in C19 in the annex of the
Mathematics and Social Sciences Building at UMIST, Manchester.
- 2.00 pm
- Maurice Priestley (UMIST)
- 2.40 pm
- Qiwei Yao (Kent)
- "Efficient Estimation of Volatility
- 3.10 pm
- 3.40 pm
- Jerry Huke (UMIST)
- "State Space Reconstruction Using Interspike Intervals"
- 4.20 pm
- Mike Davies (UCL)
- "Reconstructing Attractors from Filtered
- 5.00 pm
- Lenny Smith (Oxford)
- "Nonlinear Dynamics and Weather
Contact D S Broomhead (email: email@example.com)
for further details.
- There is a map of the UMIST campus at:
<< Move to
UK Nonlinear News
Issue 6 Index Page
Last Updated: 7th October 1996.