Information Processing in Cells and Tissues,
1-4 Sept 1997
- 2nd International Workshop, Sheffield UK
Conferences Listed In Previous Issues
Atmosphere and Ocean Dynamics, July to December, 1996
- Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences,
Applied to Biology and Medicine: 6-10 Oct 1996
- 3rd European Conference, in Heidelberg, Germany
Workshop on Computation of Bifurcations and
Singularities: 16-20 Oct 1996.
- University of Minnesota, USA.
Symmetry in Dynamical Systems: 9-20 Dec 1996
- A workshop at the Maths Research Centre, Warwick
- "Fractal 97 Conference":
8-11 April 1997
- Fractals in the Natural and Applied Scienes:
4th International Multidisciplinary Working Conference
(Denver, Colorado, USA)
- Fourth SIAM Conference on
Dynamical Systems: 19-22 May 1997.
- Snowbird, Utah.
- Optimal Control,
Dynamic Games and Nonlinear Dynamics:
21-23 May 1997
- Sixth Viennese Workshop, Austria
The International Conference on Mathematical Biology:
26-29 May 1997.
(link to conference homepage)
- Hangzhou, China.
Nonlinear Dynamics near the Millenium (ANDM97)
7-11 July 1997
- San Diego, California, USA.
Applications of Nonlinear and Chaotic Dynamics in Mechanics:
27 July-1 Aug 1997
- IUTAM Symposium at Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, USA
- 4th Experimental Chaos
Conference: 6-8 Aug 1997
- Marriott Hotel, Boca Raton, Florida, USA
- Emerging Applications
of Dynamical Systems: Sept 1997-June 1998
- Institute for Mathematics and Its Applications, Minnesota, USA
Issue Seven: January 1997
Issue Seven will appear in January 1997. Submission of news (new courses,
meetings, conferences, new appointments, jobs, new research directions etc.),
comments or articles about any aspect of nonlinearity in the UK are very
welcome and should arrive by the first week in January.
All material should ideally should be sent by email to
Format: any material will first be converted to HTML, so feel free to include
any WWW links. We have an automatic converter for LaTeX, and for several other
wordprocessor formats. And of course plaintext email is also fine.
If necessary, paper copy can instead be sent to
Dr. Jaroslav Stark,
UK Nonlinear News,
Centre for Nonlinear Dynamics and its Applications,
University College London,
London, WC1E 6BT, UK.
<< Move to UK Nonlinear News
Last updated:2nd August 1996