UK Nonlinear News,
Full Conference Listing
- 7th Meeting on
Current Ideas in Mechanics and Related Fields,
- Portland State University, Portland, Oregon, USA.
- Aims This symposium will be
concerned with broadly understood applications of mathematics and
mathematical techniques to mechanics. The leading theme of this
meeting will be mathematical methods (geometric, group theoretical,
variational, PDEs) in mechanics of materials with special emphasis on
representation and understanding the role of inhomogeneities, phase
transitions, their creation and evolution.
- International Workshop on
Nonlinear Waves, 1-4 June 2004.
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- The 8th
Experimental Chaos Conference 2004, 14-17 June 2004.
- Florence, Italy.
- Members of the worldwide scientific, medical and engineering
communities interested in recent developments and techniques of
experimental nonlinear dynamics are invited to attend the conference
and to contribute to its technical sessions and workshops.
- Fourth World Congress of
30 June-7 July 2004.
- Hyatt Orlando, Orlando, Florida, USA.
- SIAM Conference on the
11-14 July 2004.
- Portland, Oregon.
- Summer school and conference on
July 19-August 6 2004.
- ICTP, Trieste, Italy.
- 9th International Conference on Difference Equations and
Applications (ICDEA-9), 2-6 August 2004.
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California,
- Main theme: Mathematical Biology under the
auspecies of the International Society of Difference Equations.
- 6th WSEAS International Conference on
17-18 August 2004.
- Corfu Island, Greece.
- International Conference on
Numerical Analysis and Applied
Mathematics, 10-14 September 2004.
- Chalkis, Greece.
- Aim: The aim of ICNAAM 2004 is to bring together
leading scientists of the international Numerical & Applied
Mathematics community and to attract original research papers of very
high quality. The topics to be covered include (but are not limited
to): All the research areas of Numerical Analysis and Computational
Mathematics and all the research areas of Applied Mathematics.
- Piecewise Smooth
Dynamical Systems: Analysis, Numerics and Applications, 13-16 September, 2004.
- University of Bristol.
- Advanced Summer School on Nonlinear Waves in
Fluids: Recent advances and modern applications, September 20-24 2004
- CISM, Udine, Italy
- Second National Conference on Nonlinear Systems and Dynamics (NCNSD-2005),
24-26 February 2005.
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India.
- The First NCNSD which was organised at IIT, Kharagpur, in 2003,
was an attempt to bring the various groups working in the area of
Nonlinear Systems and Dynamics on a single platform for exchanging
views and reporting research findings. It proved to be a great
(NCNSD - 2005).
<< Move to UK Nonlinear News
Issue 35 Index Page.
Page Created: 9 March 2004.
Last Updated: 18 June 2004.
UK Nonlinear News.