UK Nonlinear News,
Full Conference Listing
- ANZIAM 2004,
1-5 February 2004.
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
- International Workshop on
Hysteresis and Multi-Scale
Asymptotics, 17-21 March 2004.
- University College Cork, Cork, Ireland.
- Aim: The aim of this conference is to bring together
leading researchers willing to learn and share problems and
techniques related to singular perturbations and hysteresis in applied
4-7 April 2004.
Workshop on Computational
Partial and Ordinary Differential Equations, 21 - 23 April 2004.
- Vancouver, Canada.
- University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- SIAM Conference on
(ISO4), 3-5 May 2004.
- Marriott City Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- 7th Meeting on
Current Ideas in Mechanics and Related Fields,
- Portland State University, Portland, Oregon, USA.
- Aims This symposium will be
concerned with broadly understood applications of mathematics and
mathematical techniques to mechanics. The leading theme of this
meeting will be mathematical methods (geometric, group theoretical,
variational, PDEs) in mechanics of materials with special emphasis on
representation and understanding the role of inhomogeneities, phase
transitions, their creation and evolution.
- International Workshop on
Nonlinear Waves, 1-4 June 2004.
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- The 8th
Experimental Chaos Conference 2004, 14-17 June 2004.
- Florence, Italy.
- Members of the worldwide scientific, medical and engineering
communities interested in recent developments and techniques of
experimental nonlinear dynamics are invited to attend the conference
and to contribute to its technical sessions and workshops.
- Fourth World Congress of
30 June-7 July 2004.
- Hyatt Orlando, Orlando, Florida, USA.
- 9th International Conference on Difference Equations and
Applications (ICDEA-9), 2-6 August 2004.
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California,
- Main theme: Mathematical Biology under the
auspecies of the International Society of Difference Equations.
- International Conference on
Numerical Analysis and Applied
Mathematics, 10-14 September 2004.
- Chalkis, Greece.
- Aim: The aim of ICNAAM 2004 is to bring together
leading scientists of the international Numerical & Applied
Mathematics community and to attract original research papers of very
high quality. The topics to be covered include (but are not limited
to): All the research areas of Numerical Analysis and Computational
Mathematics and all the research areas of Applied Mathematics.
- Piecewise Smooth
Dynamical Systems: Analysis, Numerics and Applications, 13-16 September, 2004.
- University of Bristol.
- Advanced Summer School on Nonlinear Waves in
Fluids: Recent advances and modern applications, September 20-24 2004
- CISM, Udine, Italy
<< Move to UK Nonlinear News Issue 33 Index Page.
Page Created: 8 November 2003.
Last Updated: 11 Jannuary 2004.
UK Nonlinear News.