UK Nonlinear News,
Full Conference Listing
- IPAM Mathematics in Nanoscale Science and Engineering Workshop III:
and Imaging, 4-8 November 2002.
- Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Conference on `Quasiconvexity and its Applications,
14-16 November 2002.
- Department of Mathematics, Princeton University.
- Purpose: This conference,
which marks the 50th anniversary of C. B. Morrey's landmark paper on
Quasiconvexity, will bring together a carefully selected group of
speakers representing a broad spectrum of views on quasiconvexity and
its applications at the highest level. At the same time it will provide
an excellent opportunity for postdocs and PhD students to enter the
- Introductory lectures on quasiconvexity will be given by John Ball on
12-13 November. Louis Nirenberg (Courant Institute) will speak on his
personal recollections of C.B. Morrey at the conference dinner.
- The conference is supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the
Program in Applied and Computational Mathematics at Princeton University
and also forms part of the Oxford-Princeton Mathematics Research
- International Conference on
Engineering Computation , (IC-SEC 2002)
3-5 December 2002.
- Raffles City Convention Centre, Singapore.
- Purpose: IC-SEC 2002 aims to create a forum for
engineers and scientists who are involved in the use of high
performance computers, advanced numerical strategies, computational
methods and simulation in various scientific and engineering
disciplines. The conference also offers participants a platform to
present and discuss latest trends and findings or simply to
learn about the state-of-the-art in their particular field(s) of
- Twenty-Second Annual
8-11 January 2003.
- Old Town Hotel, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.
- 4th MATHMOD -4th IMACS Symposium on
5-7 February 2003.
- University of Technology Vienna, Austria.
- Fourth International Conference on
Dynamic Systems and
Applications, 21-24 May 2002.
- General topics: Dynamical Systems, Computational
Mathematics, Simulation, Stochastic/Deterministic: Differential
Equations, Partial Differential Equations, Integral Equations,
Integro-Differential Equations, Difference Equations, and related
- Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.
- First Joint Meeting of CAIMS & SIAM, 24th Annual Meeting of
2003 Siam Annual Meeting,
16-20 June 2003.
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- SIAM Conference on
Linear Algebra, 11-16 July 2003.
- The College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA,
<< Move to UK Nonlinear News Issue 27 Index Page.
Last Updated: 24th October 2002