UK Nonlinear News
Issue Three: January 5th 1996
UK Nonlinear News home page for information on receiving
UK Nonlinear News by email, and on how to
contribute articles and news items
for future issues.
Issue 3 in plaintext.
Editorial and Articles
News, Reviews and Jobs
Meetings, Conferences and Events
- "Nonlinearity 96":
Sunday 24th March 1996
- Institute of Physics, London
- "Dynamical Systems and Differential
May 29th to June 1t 1996.
- Southwest Missouri State University, USA
- "MONTREAL 96":
20th May to 7th June 1996
- Summer School on Nonlinear Dynamics in Physiology and
Medicine (McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada).
- "Recent Developments in Time Series and
Chaos": 4-6 July 1996
- Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
- "Information, Statistics and
Induction in Science": 20-23 August 1996
- Melbourne, Australia.
- "Fractals 97 Conference":
8-11 April 1997
- Fractals in the Natural and Applied Scienes:
4th International Multidisciplinary Working Conference
(Denver, Colorado, USA)
<< Move to UK Nonlinear News
Page created by Mark Nelson
Last Updated: 2nd August 1996.