UK Nonlinear News,
Full Conference Listing
- Dynamics and Unsteady Operation of Chemical Reaction Systems,
4-9 November 2000. This is session of the
AICHE 2001 Annual Meeting.
- Reno, Nevada, USA.
- Seventh SIAM Conference on
Geometric Design (SIAG/GD), 5-8 November 2001.
- Holiday Inn Capitol Paza Hotel, Sacramento, California, USA.
- National Conference on
21-24th December 2001.
- J. N. Tata Auditorium, IISc, Bangalore, India.
- Preliminary Call for Papers:
Original contributions to Biomedical engineering, based on theoretical /
simulation / experimental research and development are invited for
presentation in the National Conference on Biomedical Engineering
organised by IISc and Biomedical Engineering Society of India, and
technically sponsored by IEEE-EMBS.
- ACM-SIAM Symposium on
Discrete Algorithms (SODA02), 6-8 January 2002.
- Sacramento, California, USA.
- Special session on
Diffuse Interface Problems in Fluid Mechanics and Materials Science,
in the Microgravity Science and Space Processing Symposium at the
40th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit.
14-17 January 2002.
- Reno Hilton, Reno, NV, USA.
- Starting with van der Waals and Korteweg, many have studied the
diffuse nature of interfaces. This session will feature work on
numerical modelling of interfacial phenomena using square gradient
methods and on experimental work with miscible systems.
- Transient interfacial phenomena in miscible fluids
- Korteweg stresses in fluids
- Cahn-Hilliard theory
- Phase-field modelling
- Second SIAM International Conference on
Data Mining, 11-13 April 2002.
- Hyatt Regency, Crystal City, Arlington, Virginia, USA.
- SIAM Conference on
Optimization, 20-22 May 2002.
- Toronto, Canada.
- Fourth International Conference on
Complex Systems, 9-14 June 2002.
- New England Complex Systems Institute, Nashua, NH,
- Fourteenth U.S. National Congress of
Applied Mathematics, 23-28 June 2002.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University,
- LMS Invited Lectures: Random matrices, random permutations and matrix
integrals, June 2002.
- University of Leeds, UK.
- 5th International Summer School/Conference: Let's
Face Chaos Through Nonlinear Dynamics, 30 June - 14 July 2002.
- University of Maribor, Slovenia..
- SIAM 50,
8-12 July 2002.
- Philadelphia Marriott Hotel, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- First International Conference on
Problems, 14-21 July 2002.
- Fethiye, Turkey.
- 29th International Symposium on
21-26 July 2002.
- Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo, Hotel Polestar Sapporo,
Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan.
New Directions in Dynamical Systems 2002
(ICM 2002 Satellite Conference), 5-15 August 2002.
- Ryukoku University (August 5-9, 2002) and
Kyoto University (August 11-15, 2002), Kyoto, Japan.
- About the conference: The objective of the
conference is to stimulate the exchange of
new ideas in various fields of dynamical systems. Any field of
dynamical systems theory will be treated in NDDS2002, with special
emphasis on new directions of research for future development.
The topics include: smooth dynamical systems, complex dynamical
systems and foliations, ergodic theory, Hamiltonian systems,
low-dimensional dynamics, topological methods, rigidity,
The organizing committee intends to select such new topics
and invite the most suitable speakers possible. Every participant
will have the opportunity to give a contributed presentation.
Young researchers and students are therefore particularly welcome
to take part in the conference.
The conference will consist of two parts: The first week
is mainly formed by series of lectures on selected topics. This will
be held at Ryukoku University, Fukakusa campus (south part of Kyoto
city) from August 5th to 9th. The second week is formed by invited
and contributed talks including short communications, which will
be held at Kyoto University (north-east part of Kyoto city) from
August 11th to 15th.
- Eleventh International Colloquium on Numerical Analysis
and Computer Sciences with Applications, 12-17 August 2002.
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
- Contact: Professor Drumi Bainov
- Symposium on Nonlinear Dynamics in Polymer Systems,
8-13 September 2002. Part of the
American Chemical Society National Meeting
- Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Reactive & Nonreactive Systems
- Temporal and Spatial Self Organization
- Theory, Simulation and Experiment
- Intrinsic nonlinearities in polymeric systems
- Polymers coupled to nonlinear systems
John A. Pojman and
Qui Tran-Cong (
<< Move to UK Nonlinear News Issue 26 Index Page.
Last Updated: 29th October 2001.